Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello World!

Like my "About Me" section says, I inherited my love of crafting from my family. My aunt owns a fabric store (it's in the links section, if you want to check it out) where I worked while in high school. That's pretty much where I picked up a lot of my sewing skills. I'm not about to claim I'm an expert, but I'd say I'm pretty good. I sew on a Bernina Activa 135 that I love.

I started this blog to showcase finished projects (or some not-so-finished ones) and share them with the world. I mostly sew, but I crochet a bit and once in a great while I might do some hand embroidery. Although I love garment sewing best, I also like to quilt, although I've only made a few.

So until I get some pictures up here, this blog will probably be pretty boring. But I'm always making stuff, so pictures should be coming soon!

-The Sew Ho

No comments: